Monday, July 14, 2008

Acting on and on...










Well...my acting career is slowing coming along. I finally got my official pictures taken that I will send to various agencies. Here are few. One of them is really funny b/c my friends that took the pictures insisted that I smoke a cigarette while wearing my black dress. Of course, I don't smoke (and have not taken up the habit...don't worry, mom), but I am an actriz after all. Anyhow, there is one particular photo of me in the background and the hands of one of my friends showing me how to hold the cigarette that is really great. Enjoy the pictures (my friend who is a professional photographer took nearly 300 photos! Don't worry you don't have to see them all ha ha). Also, you can go to http://www.freakmodels.com.ar/ (yes I know a little strange...I happened to know one of the agents personally so I though what the heck). Once you enter the website, click on Actores, Mujeres and then scroll to find my picture. Click on the picture to see my profile and other pictures. Who would have thought....wish me luck...




No comments: